Quality Healthcare in Your Neighborhood
Welcome to Valley Health, a leader in quality healthcare since 1975. Valley Health provides primary and preventative care to approximately 65,000 patients each year in southern West Virginia, southeastern Ohio and eastern Kentucky. Valley Health operates over 30 healthcare facilities and is home to medical experts who provide care in family medicine, women’s health, dentistry, internal medicine, ear, nose and throat, optometry, pediatrics and behavioral health. It also administers pharmacies and specialized programs including Women, Infants and Children (WIC) nutrition services, school-based health centers, black lung treatment and programs for the homeless.
- It is the mission of Valley Health to provide quality healthcare to all individuals, emphasizing outreach to those who are underserved.
- VHS will be the leader in providing excellent community-based primary healthcare.
- HONESTY: We will tell the truth.
- RESPECT: We will treat every person as important.
- UNITY: We will work together
- TRUST: We will do what we say and say what we do.