Hours of Operation:
Monday: 12 – 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Services are open to students, faculty and staff as well as their families.
- Adolescent & Adult Immunizations
- Comprehensive/Well Child & Adult Physical Exams
- Diagnosis/Treatment of Acute Illnesses (i.e. sore throats, earaches, etc.)
- First Aid
- Health Education and Referrals
- Lab Tests
- Management of Chronic Illnesses (i.e. asthma, etc.)
- Sports Physicals
- Tuberculin Skins Tests
- Vision/Hearing/Blood Pressure Screenings
Find out more about school-based health centers.