Valley Health – A Premier Place to Work
Valley Health Systems, Inc., a leader in primary care since 1975, operates a network of 35 healthcare centers and public health programs in southeastern West Virginia and southern Ohio with more than 90 providers and technologists on staff. Dedicated to accessible, quality healthcare for all, we deliver primary care services to approximately 65,000 patients in our services area each year.
Valley Health is actively seeking the following providers in the following areas:
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- Behavioral Health – Psychiatry/Psychology
Benefits of Working at Valley Health:
- Competitive Base Salary & Incentives & Loan Forgiveness Opportunities Available
- Flexible Schedule & Ability to Pick Up Additional Hours through QuickCare & Evening Hours
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Coverage with Typically No Out of Pocket Cost for Our Primary Care & Dental Services
- Work with Providers from Multiple Specialties; Opportunities to Engage in Quality Improvement
- Paid Time Off Policy, Paid CME Days & CME Reimbursement
- Generous Retirement Benefit Available through Supplemental Compensation
- Limited/No Call Schedule, Choose from Multiple Practice Locations
- Resources Available to Care for Underserved When Needed
For more information, contact Rick Davis, HR Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304.781.5105.
Tri-State Area – A Premier Place to Live
Enjoy access to beautiful city parks that include Ritter Park and Harris Riverfront Park in Huntington. The scenic Ohio River provides sporting opportunities for boating and water sport enthusiasts. West Virginia, the outdoor recreation capital of the East, is home to 5 major ski resorts, more than 100 golf courses, over 1.6 million acres of state and national park land filled with lakes and streams. Huntington hosts major shopping and dining districts including Pullman Square. Metropolitan Markets Cincinnati, Columbus and Lexington are a 2.5 hour drive from Huntington.
CULTURE & ENTERTAINMENT
Huntington is home to the Huntington Museum of Art, the largest museum between Pittsburgh, Cincinnati and Charlottesville, as well as the Heritage Farm Museum, the Museum of Medicine and the Museum of Radio and Technology. Performances are also offered by the acclaimed Huntington Symphony Orchestra. High-profile concerts, films, musicals and Broadway theater performances are part of the Marshall Artist Series. Fans across the region follow the Marshall Thundering Herd Athletics.