Valley Health – A Premier Place to Work
Valley Health Systems, Inc., a leader in primary care since 1975, operates a network of 35 healthcare centers and public health programs in southeastern West Virginia and southern Ohio with more than 60 providers and technologists on staff. Dedicated to accessible, quality healthcare for all, we deliver primary care services to nearly 60,000 patients in our services area each year.
Valley Health is actively seeking the following providers in the following areas:
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- Behavioral Health – Psychiatry/Psychology
Benefits of Working at Valley Health:
- Competitive Base Salary & Incentives & Loan Forgiveness Opportunities Available
- Flexible Schedule & Ability to Pick Up Additional Hours through QuickCare & Evening Hours
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Coverage with Typically No Out of Pocket Cost for Our Primary Care & Dental Services
- Work with Providers from Multiple Specialties; Opportunities to Engage in Quality Improvement
- Paid Time Off Policy, Paid CME Days & CME Reimbursement
- Generous Retirement Benefit Available through Supplemental Compensation
- Limited/No Call Schedule, Choose from Multiple Practice Locations
- Resources Available to Care for Underserved When Needed
For more information, contact Rick Davis, HR Director, at email@example.com or 304.781.5105.