Eyesight is very important, and Valley Health’s team has years of experience and training to provide the best in complete eye care. Patients are encouraged to schedule regular eye and optometry exams to ensure optimum eye health and prevent blindness. Our staff sees patients as young as 6 months and older. Many optometry services qualify for our sliding-fee scale payment program.
Range of Care
- Detect and diagnose eye diseases such as glaucoma, retinal disorders, cataracts, lid disorders and infections such as conjuctivitis
- Provide eye care for children
- Prescribe medication to treat eye disease
- Evaluate and treat vision conditions such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia
- Remove superficial foreign bodies from the eye
- Provide pre- and post-operative care, especially for glaucoma, laser, refractive and cataract patients
- Offer OCT scans, a fast and non-invasive way to assess the health of your eyes and detect diseases such as glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration
Valley Health offers patients a variety of frame options and styles for all optical needs. Choose from a large selection of men’s, women’s and children’s frame from affordable to designer. We also offer contact lens fittings, i.e. for those with astigmatism or in need of bifocals.