Hours & Information
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (Per School Calendar August-May)
Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (Summer Hours)
Closed for lunch 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Services offered are open to students, faculty, staff and their families.
- Adolescent & Adult Immunizations
- Behavioral Health Services
- Comprehensive/Well Child & Adult Physical Exams
- Diagnosis/Treatment of Acute Illnesses (i.e. sore throats, earaches, etc.)
- First Aid
- Health Education and Referrals
- Lab Tests
- Management of Chronic Illnesses (i.e. asthma, etc.)
- Sports Physicals
- Tuberculin Skins Tests
- Vision/Hearing/Blood Pressure Screenings
Find out more about school-based health centers.
This site operates 22.5 hours each week.