Hours & Information
Tuesday & Thursday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm (per school calendar)
Services offered are open to students, faculty, staff and their families.
- Adolescent & Adult Immunizations
- Behavioral Health Services
- Comprehensive/Well Child & Adult Physical Exams
- Diagnosis/Treatment of Acute Illnesses (i.e. sore throats, earaches, etc.)
- First Aid
- Health Education and Referrals
- Lab Tests
- Management of Chronic Illnesses (i.e. asthma, etc.)
- Sports Physicals
- Tuberculin Skins Tests
- Vision/Hearing/Blood Pressure Screenings
Find out more about school-based health centers.
This site operates 8 hours each week.