Hours & Information
Monday – Friday: 7:30 am - 3:30 pm (Per School Calendar August-May)
Tuesday: 7:30 am - 3:30 pm (Summer Hours for Medical Services)
Tuesday & Thursday: 7:30 am - 3:30 pm (Summer Hours for Behavioral Health Services)
This location is closed for lunch daily from 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Services offered are open to students, faculty, staff, and their families.
- Adolescent & Adult Immunizations
- Behavioral Health
- Comprehensive/Well Child & Adult Physical Exams
- Diagnosis/Treatment of Acute Illnesses (i.e. sore throats, earaches, etc.)
- First Aid
- Health Education and Referrals
- Lab Tests
- Management of Chronic Illnesses (i.e. asthma, etc.)
- Sports Physicals
- Tuberculin Skins Tests
- Vision/Hearing/Blood Pressure Screenings
Find out more about school-based health centers.
This site operates 24 hours each week.