100 Pioneer Road
Wayne, WV 25570
This site operates 22.5 (listed below) hours each week.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday
7:30am - 3:30pm
This office is closed for lunch, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Services are open to students, faculty and staff as well as their families.
- Adolescent & Adult Immunizations
- Behavioral Health Services
- Comprehensive/Well Child & Adult Physical Exams
- Diagnosis/Treatment of Acute Illnesses (i.e. sore throats, earaches, etc.)
- First Aid
- Health Education and Referrals
- Lab Tests
- Management of Chronic Illnesses (i.e. asthma, etc.)
- Sports Physicals
- Tuberculin Skins Tests
- Vision/Hearing/Blood Pressure Screenings
Find out more about school-based health centers.
School-Based Health Enrollment Consent Form
Candace Vinson, APRN, FNP-BC
Valley Health Has Many Providers Available to Suit Your Needs
We have many highly-trained, quality providers here for you to choose from. Let us help you find the right providers for you and your specialized needs.