Welcome to Valley Health Pharmacy, where your health and well-being are our primary concerns. Our community pharmacies are committed to providing personalized, convenient, and expert medication services. From prescription fills to medication counseling, we are here to support you on your path to optimal health.
Seven Locations to Serve You
There are seven Valley Health pharmacies located in seven of our federally qualified health centers but available to everyone. We understand that patients must have access to medications in order to have better health outcomes, and we are committed to providing excellent guidance and support as we work with your Valley Health provider in helping you achieve your optimal health. Our pharmacies are open to all, not just those that see Valley Health Providers.
Insurance, Discounts, and Sliding Fee Program
Valley Health accepts most insurances and offers discounts on medications utilizing the Federal 340B drug pricing program. This program ensures all Valley Health patients we serve can obtain their medications. For those patients who are unable to afford their medications, Valley Health offers a Sliding Fee Program for prescriptions dispensed at our pharmacies. We do not allow the inability to pay to prevent patients from obtaining the care they need. Valley Health Pharmacies offer conveniences, including prescription delivery services to the health center of your choice as well as a Med Sync program, which allows you to pick up all your prescriptions on the same day, eliminating the need for multiple trips to the pharmacy. Our goal is to ensure increased access to necessary medications for our patients.
Why Choose Valley Health Pharmacy?
- Expert Pharmacists: Our team of experienced and knowledgeable pharmacists are dedicated to ensuring the safe and effective use of your medications. They also have direct access to your Valley Health provider and will work with him or her at identifying the medication/s that will most fit your health needs and your budget.
- Trust us for expert guidance on prescription medications, over-the-counter products, and more.
- Convenient Locations: With multiple pharmacy locations, we strive to make accessing your medications easy and convenient. Whether you’re near a hospital or a community health center, we have a pharmacy close to you.
- Personalized Service: At Valley Health Pharmacy, we believe in building relationships with our patients. Experience personalized service, where your unique health needs are our priority.
- Prescription Synchronization: Simplify your life with prescription synchronization services. We align your medication refills, so you can pick up all your medications at the same time, reducing trips to the pharmacy.
Our Pharmacy Services Include:
1. Prescription Filling: Trust us to fill your prescriptions accurately and efficiently. Our goal is to make sure you have access to the medications you need when you need them.
2. Medication Counseling: Have questions about your medications? Our pharmacists are here to provide detailed medication counseling, including information on proper usage, potential side effects, and interactions.
3. Medication Management: If you’re managing multiple medications, our pharmacists can assist with medication reviews, adherence strategies, and ensuring that your medications work together safely.
4. Over-the-Counter (OTC) Products: Explore our selection of over-the-counter products for common health needs. Our pharmacists can offer recommendations and guidance to help you make informed choices.
Ready to get Prescription Refills on the Go?
RxLocal is a user-friendly application that empowers pharmacy customers to manage their prescriptions effectively, conveniently communicate with the pharmacy via secure messaging, effortlessly order refills, set medication reminders, and access pharmacy location information all in one place.
Clinical Pharmacy Services
Our team of skilled pharmacists and staff are dedicated to making your experience at Valley Health easy and pleasant. We provide a variety of services including:
Transitions of Care Management (TCM):
If you have recently been hospitalized, our clinical pharmacy team will coordinate with you to schedule a follow-up office visit with your provider. Prior to that appointment, the pharmacist will perform an extensive medication assessment, call you to review medications and allergies over the phone, then discuss any medication problems or recommendations with your provider.
Medication Therapy Management (MTM):
Our pharmacists conduct annual medication reviews by phone where they assess your medication regimen and make informed recommendations to your provider regarding the medications you are taking, including over-the-counter medications. The pharmacist is there to answer any questions you may have to ensure that you get the most out of your medications at the lowest possible price.
ER Medication Reviews
The clinical pharmacy team performs extensive medication reviews of patients that have recently been to the Emergency Room. During the medication review, the pharmacist will make sure your medications are the best fit for your health condition and answer any questions you may have regarding your medications.
Chronic Disease Management
Our clinical pharmacists work alongside your provider and medical team to help you to manage your health conditions. Your provider may refer you to the clinical pharmacist for weekly follow-up phone calls in order to assist in the ongoing management of your diabetes medications, high blood pressure medications, and/or blood thinners.
Experience the convenience and care of Valley Health Pharmacy. Contact us today to transfer your prescriptions, schedule medication counseling, or learn more about our pharmacy services. Your journey to better health starts with a trusted pharmacy partner.