At Valley Health, we know time is valuable, and that’s why we’re committed to saving yours and maximizing the time you spend with your provider. Recently, we switched to Epic electronic health record (EHR), with a more robust patient portal called MyChart that provides new tools to help you manage your health care needs on your time, at your convenience.
Keeping up with your health care needs can be a hassle, but it doesn’t have to be. Every day, Epic is used by thousands of providers and millions of patients across the globe. As members of the Epic network, all Valley Health patients gain access to these new, innovative resources that simplify the way you manage your health care.
One of these perks is MyChart, a safe, easy-to-use mobile application and website designed to enhance your user experience by giving you more control over scheduling and appointment management and reviewing lab and test results in real-time.
Through Valley Health MyChart, you have a convenient mobile application and website, you can now:
- Schedule and reschedule appointments from anywhere
- e-Check in ahead of your visits
- Complete registration and pay current balances/copays
- Request prescription refills for your prescribed medications
- View test and lab results with provider notes
- Review your medical history at any time
- In addition to the Valley Health MyChart app and website, other benefits include:
- Greater access to virtual visits with your providers
Safe and secure transfer of your health records to other providers within the Epic network
To download the mobile application, visit the Apple App Store™ or Google Play Store™ and download the MyChart application. Then, search for Valley Health Systems (you’ll recognize our logo!) and create an account. Once you’re registered, you’re all set!
We look forward to seeing you in the new year!