As a Valley Health patient, you can rest assured that your health is our priority. Depending on the nature of your visit, you can expect your provider to ask you questions about your physical symptoms, emotional concerns you are experiencing, your behaviors and/or how all of these may be related.
Choosing a Personal Clinician
Patients will be educated on the importance of establishing care with a personal clinician. Valley Health will make every effort to schedule patients with the provider of their choice and maintain health services with the same provider each and every time the patient is seen. Valley Health will coordinate through multidisciplinary team collaboration, to ensure continuity and seamless delivery of care to the greatest extent possible. In the event that a patient needs to see multiple providers or clinicians, Valley Health will make every effort to schedule appointments for patients with these circumstances in a single visit when possible.
To Schedule an Appointment
Please call your local Valley Health or visit our patient portal to make an appointment with a provider. If you are a new patient, please visit our locations or providers pages to find quality care most convenient for you. If you are unable to make an appointment ahead of time, walk-ins and work-in appointments are also available. To ensure you receive care 24/7, we offer evening hours and have providers on-call.
What to Bring
- Any questions you may have for your provider
- Your health insurance card(s) and any required authorization, authorization information and pre-certification information or referral forms. We accept Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurances.
- Any related medical/psychological information, records, or test results given to you by a non-Valley Health provider
- A list of medications you are taking
- A list of known allergies
- Financial resources to cover co-payments or to make payments on your account. Payment plans are also available for those without insurance. Our health centers serve all patients regardless of their ability to pay.
If you need transportation to any of our sites, please refer to the following options listed by county.